There are many things on my "bucket list". Travel, experiences and many other things. But what all of thiese things have in common is growth and living life to the fullest. The image in my mind as i wrtie is being on a boat with my wife somewhere in tropical blue waters visiting friendly locals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Slumps and Starting Anew
In my last post, I spoke about routines and how I was really focusing on my routine while away. Being mindful and flexible with my routine ...
-
Further to last week's post... What physical requirements can I do at this given moment with or without modification. As I worked throu...
-
Recently, I have found myself in a discussion about doing kind things for strangers. There was a slight debate that given we are in another ...
-
As I reflect on my recent journey (2-3 years) as a second degree brown belt, I recall several classmates and instructors each year asking me...
No comments:
Post a Comment