As January comes to a close and February opens its doors, I am reminded that each year, month, week, day and even hour, start anew with fresh opportunities, chances, outlooks and perspectives. Although Chinese new year is still a few weeks away, February 1st marks exactly 1 year or 365 days until next year's lunar new year.
Despite what was happening in 2020, the year for me was full of contemplation, analysis, reflection, preparation and anticipation for 2021 and the Year of the Ox with the I Ho Chuan team. I have committed to myself that this year will be a transformational year and it will build on all of my previous years on and off of the team. I have set ambitious goals for myself and will be very open about sharing my successes and struggles.
I will keep this weeks blog short. I am looking forward to sharing my journey with the team this year and look forward to sharing your journeys as well.
Thanks for reading.
Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment