Wednesday, November 20, 2024

Sugar and spice and monosodium glutamate

This past month has been full of ups and downs. I started to experience greater fatigue and significant bruising near the end of October.  I know this was related to my decreased platelets and other cells but it was a bit un-nerving regardless.  Building off of my last post, I have been tracking things better through out my days.  I feel that there is a strong correlation between my diet and my bloodwork. I can look back and see the week or to prior to me noticing issues, my eating habits were not the best.  More processed and "fast food" meals as opposed to home cooked healthier options. This is something I am obviously going to pay attention to a lot more closely and probably should have been doing a long time ago.

Numbers


Thanks for reading

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slumps and Starting Anew

In my last post, I spoke about routines and how I was really focusing on my routine while away.  Being mindful and flexible with my routine ...