Two weeks in and things are going well. I have been trying to keep things fairly simple by just focusing on my numbers. I have started to develop a new routine that has been working well so far. The true test will be the next few weeks as we are going away and I'll be away from home and I have always struggled with routine when away. I do plan to bring my routine with me and I think the biggest thing for me will be starting the day off with push ups and sit ups. Starting the day off on a positive note is an achievement in itself somedays. It can set you up for the rest of the day and if your day doesn't go to plan, you get derailed, you still have completed something.
This concept has got me thinking once again about a speech by Admiral McRaven. I am sure I have posted this a few years ago but it is worth listening to.
Admiral McRaven - Make Your Bed
I hope this link works. If not, search the title on Youtube and it should pop right up. ;)
Numbers
Thanks for reading
Mike

I liked reading his book. Having a good start is key for a successful day.
ReplyDelete