As we approach the quarter way point in the year of the Ox, My numbers are not what they should be. I think they are better than any other year I have been a member of the I Ho Chuan, but still not where they need to be.
I can come up with various reasons and excuses, but at the end of the day, if I want to accomplish the goals I have set out for this year, I need to take more consistent action. My shoulder pain has been joined by back pain that has been lingering and affecting my mental game (as I mentioned previously I'm sure 😉).
This week, I am setting aside time each day for my requirements and other Kung Fu priorities. I have committed to myself to be mindful through out each day to seize opportunities to incorporate some of my requirements into the daily grind. This is something I typically do, but lately, I have been letting the "life happens excuse" to skew my priorities.
Well, I think I am going to leave it there for tonight.
Oh yeah, update on the project wall, 27/93 projects/tasks completed. But as "life happens", I have needed to add several more post it notes on the wall.
Thanks for reading.
Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment