I have blogged already about starting anew, but this is still something I struggle with. I find it very difficult to get back on track once I've either dropped a ball or totally derailed in an area or altogether. I am not sure why, maybe ego, maybe guilt, maybe if I don't have to get back on the proverbial horse I didn't really fall off. Regardless, if I want keep progressing, it doesn't matter how many times I fall, I need to keep getting up.
Spring break was a routine disrupter for me. There was no real reason for it but it was none-the-less. I missed a blog that week and then that week turned into two and so on and so forth. Before I knew it, I was several weeks and several blogs behind.
Well, this blog is me starting anew.
Things have been progressing steadily albeit fairly slowly. I am still navigating finding that sweet spot between progression and stagnation. I feel that is working out for me. My abilities, flexibility and endurance have been improving and I have also been able to keep my pain and discomfort in check. It is good to be back in the kwoon more regularly which definitely helps the mental game.
I have been doing to progression shuffle of one step forward and two steps back follow by a few more forward. All in all I am moving in the right direction. My push up and sit up reps have increased and then dropped with muscle irritation/pain and then increased again. I am continuously trying to increase the amount reps by five each week. I have found that this is helping find that balance.
Numbers
Thanks for reading
Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment